"My agent lives out of the area and can't meet this weekend to show me some houses. Can you take me out for the weekend? I really need to find a home."
We hear from frustrated home buyers all the time who are working with unresponsive, part-time Realtors from other companies. When you are making one of the biggest investments of your life, why would you trust an agent who is either too busy for you or even worse, doesn't even know the area that you are investing in?
When you hire a Realtor to represent you as a Buyer Agent, you will sign a Buyer Agency Agreement. Your Realtor owes you a fiduciary responsibility under this agreement, including honesty, dedication to purpose, acting within your best interest, ect. Under the Code of Ethics, a Realtor cannot work with a client who is under contract with a fellow agent. Not to say that it doesn't happen, but it's inappropriate and completely unprofessional.
You are looking for your dream home and odds are this will be one of the most significant purchases that you will ever make. You need and deserve the highest level of service that is offered by a Real Estate Professional. At Edward Surovell Realtors, all of our agents are full service, FULL TIME professionals
What are the advantages to working with a Full Time Realtor?
1) Full Time Realtors have a better understanding of local Market Trends within the area that you are most interested in.
2) Full Time Realtors have more time to walk you through the complexities of buying a home. If they don’t have time to show you a house, are they really going to have time to service you throughout the transaction?
3) Full Time Realtors have a higher level of expertise. They walk and talk and LIVE Real Estate.
4) Full Time Realtors are updated on local programs for home buyers and tend to be better connected within the community.
5) Full Time Realtors offer FULL TIME SERVICE!
If you have specific questions or need additional information, please contact one of our Real Estate Professionals or call us at 1-877-833-3600. Edward Surovell Realtors offer a high level of service throughout Southeast Michigan, including Jackson, Adrian, Tecumseh, Monroe, Carleton, Manchester, Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti, Canton, Wayne County and Livingston County.